- Where in the world is Fishbowl?
- Using Fishbowl in a retail shoe store.
- Why can’t I still get a 35% discount!!! The changing world of reselling…
- Using Fishbowl Inventory in a service industry
- Shipping just got a whole lot easier in Fishbowl
- Going Mobile with Fishbowl’s Surfboard
- Using Fishbowl to run your own retail outlet…
- You need a Point-of-Sale. You saw that it’s easy to set up. Now you can try it for free.
- At Fishbowl it’s a brave new world and the sky’s the limit…
- Today’s topic: Is Kevin a liar? Or is setting up the Fishbowl Point-of-Sale (SalesPoint) easy?
- Business Consulting
- Business Management Software
- CAM Foundation
- Computer Training
- Mid-Market Business Management Software
Category Archives: Mid-Market ERP
I LOVE good news. Even if it’s just rumors and I don’t know for certain yet if it’s true, it’s still encouraging, and sometimes that’s all we need to get through a down time. How often do we EVER know … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing month September was! I have never seen so many cool things happening all at once. It feels like Fishbowl is on the verge of some huge things but I don’t want you to take my word … Continue reading
I suspect most people who come to this blog are consultants to the SMB (small, medium-sized business) market and as such this often means you run, or help to run, your own small consulting business. In other words, you are … Continue reading
I’ve been with Fishbowl from the start (about 10 years now) and I can say the best decision we ever made at Fishbowl was to focus our efforts on providing an advanced inventory control and manufacturing software specifically for the … Continue reading
I’m often asked this question by businesspeople. My short answer has always been: Any business that needs advanced inventory control or manufacturing that is currently using QuickBooks or would like to move back onto the QuickBooks platform. But, for consultants, … Continue reading